Coriander Essential Oil
Coriander is an annual herb, growing three feet high and being very aromatic. Derived from the seeds, Coriander essential oil has been used for centuries for nausea, stomach upset, and to aid digestion and is still used today for these same benefits. Coriander has a high linalool content, giving it strengthening and toning properties that benefit the skin, emotions, and body. Coriander has been studied for its ability to promote a healthy insulin response. Coriander can soothe sore muscles and joint pain and be an effective toner to the skin. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Promotes digestion and eases stomach upset
- Aids in a healthy insulin response
- Soothes joint and muscle pain
- Toning and rejuvenating to the skin
Possible Oil Uses:
- Take a few drops internally and rub on stomach after eating large meals to assist with digestion.
- Apply to oily skin areas to reduce breakouts.
- Mix with Slim & Sassy to maintain a healthy insulin response.
- Apply to sore muscles and joints or use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for massage.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.