Cypress Essential Oil
Distilled from branches and foliage from the cypress tree. Cypress essential oil is commonly utilized for its ease on breathing. It can be used to help ease restricted, tight muscles, and also can be used topically to aid localized blood circulation. A mix of cypress as well as grapefruit is commonly used in health spa treatments for beautifying legs and skin.
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists for its ability to soothe tight, tense muscles, and promote circulation. Cypress can be diffused or inhaled directly to assist with clear breathing and healthy respiratory function. It can be used as a throat gargle for these same benefits, but should not be swallowed or taken internally. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions and to stimulate localized blood flow. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Assists with clear breathing
- Promotes healthy respiratory function
- Soothes tight, tense muscles
- Supports localized blood flow
- Beneficial for oily skin conditions
- Diffuse, inhale, or gargle at the first signs of throat discomfort.
- Rub on the chest with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to support healthy breathing.
- Apply to tight, sore muscles or use with a carrier oil for massage.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub on problem areas to help give skin a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- Add one to two drop
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
|3005||Cypress 15 ml (3005)||US$20.67|