Ginger Essential Oil
Taken from the rhizome (the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system), Ginger has many traditional uses. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavor when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets—gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples. Studies have been conducted on Ginger for its positive effect on joint health; however, Ginger is best known as an effective digestive aid and for helping to ease indigestion and nausea. As a powerful tonic for the entire digestive system, Ginger can lessen motion sickness, soothe an upset stomach, and help digest food after a large meal. Ginger essential oil can also be applied topically or inhaled to help with digestion issues.
• Helps ease indigestion and nausea
• Promotes digestion
• Supports overall digestive health
• Put 1–2 drops in water to help with an upset stomach.
• If you are feeling nauseated, put a drop of Ginger in the palm of your hands and inhale.
• Rub 1–2 drops on your stomach or bottom of feet to aid digestion.
• Use Ginger essential oil in
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
|3008||Ginger Essential Oil 15 ml (3008)||US$38.67|