Peppermint Essential Oil
The peppermint plant is actually a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health, Peppermint also helps to alleviate stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among dōTERRA essential oils.
• Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
• Alleviates stomach upset
• Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health
Possible Oil Uses:
• Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
• Rub on the stomach or take internally for occasional digestive discomfort.
• Add a drop of Peppermint to your chocolate Trim Shake for a yummy twist.
• Rather than grabbing an unhealthy snack midafternoon, re-energize by applying Pep
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
|3019||Peppermint Essential Oil 15 ml (3019)||US$27.33|